2. CHEM120 General Chemistry Laboratory II
1. Identification of anions by chemical tests
2. Identification of cations by chemical tests
3. Identification of simple organic functional groups by chemical tests
4. Preparation of a simple polymer
5. Paper chromatographic separation of mixture of colured inks
6. Qualitative analysis of hardness of water by micellar effect – comparison of soaping effect of various commercial soaps/detergents
7. Qualitative identification of non-electrolyte, strong electrolytes, and weak electrolytes by electrical conductance.